Ubuntu is a Debian-based Linux operating system built on top of the Debian architecture. It is used to make operating systems for multiple platforms, including phones, desktops, TVs and mobiles. It has made some serious progress in the realms of efficiency and user friendliness.
With evolving technology trends, demands on software have changed, with more and more skilled users. Over the past few years, services such as Facebook, Twitter, and push notifications on smartphones mean that users are used to being up to date with everything that happens all the time. With SignalR, the applications stay connected and will generate notifications when something happens either from the system or by other users. This provides new opportunities for the system administrators, to enter this new and exciting world of real-time application development.
This is a concise and a cost-friendly guide, packed with up-to-date essentials on Ubuntu Server fundamentals.
It will guide you through deploying and configuring Ubuntu servers in your office environments. You’ll start by installing Ubuntu Server, then move to the most useful aspect —the command-line interface inside it. You’ll extend your knowledge by learning how to administrate and configure Ubuntu Server. You will also see how to deploy services on Ubuntu Server and find out how to secure it. You’ll get to grips with the virtualization and cloud computing facilities provided by Ubuntu, and finally, you’ll gain some very useful tips.
What You Will Learn
- Install and set up Ubuntu Server in the shortest possible time, manually as well as in an automated way, for a single server or hundreds of servers
- Discover the fundamentals of the Ubuntu command-line interface
- Configure and administer Ubuntu Server using networking and CLI
- Deploy servers on Ubuntu in the simplest and fastest ways
- Enhance security within Ubuntu Server using tools such as firewalls, IDS, and IPS and procedures such as restore, rescue, and recovery
- Work with virtualization, clouds, and one of the best in open source cloud computing —OpenStack
- Optimize CLI for grep and exec commands and gain some best tips and tricks for Ubuntu Server administration
Descargar / Download